Here at Holmes Clothing - The Missionary Store in Ogden (2342 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84401), we offer outside tailoring and alteration services.
In order for us to continue this service we have a few guidelines that need to be followed:
- ALL outside alterations MUST make an appointment
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for the seamstress to complete the alterations.
- ALL alterations must be clean and properly laundered before alteration or fitting can take place. If Items come in not cleaned, there will be a cleaning fee attached to the alteration and will not be able to be picked up until the cleaning fee has been paid.
- ALL outside alterations must be approved by the seamstress.
- All of our employees have been trained to measure and pin for menswear alterations.
- If you would like to meet with the seamstress personally, please note that she is only in on Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am-12pm.
Please know that our machines can not sew leather. We do not offer services for women’s dresses (of any kind). We have the right to turn any alterations away.
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, call us at 801.781.4040. Thanks